Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
    Good news
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

COVENTRY probably the crappiest city in the uk lol !!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by motoro magic View Post
    Arrrrrrrg you are a tease Dave lol i've been looking forward to seeing the pics all night lmao. Oh well i guess i'll have to wait till tomorrow.
    Sorry !!! I have the pic already uploaded to photobucket But will update tomorrow matey sorry again tbh its not that spectacular really lol

I have put updated pictures and things on my tank thread in tank journals

More stuff added to this thread since this date so just check out this link for other info and pictures that haven't been posted on here cheers !!! http://ikeepfish.com/forum/showthrea...ank-!!!/page14
    Last edited by jed exertus; 16-10-2012 at 08:32.

Not updated this for a wile so ill do a quick one !!!!!!

Since the wood has been added the ph hasn't gone above 7.6 so all looks good My thinking is that once the wood has leached all the tannis the ph may rise slightly ???? As i think this is what is keeping the ph down and also because the tank has been leaching for over 6 months in all !!!!!!! The tank is all cycled now and ready for fish when i get a chance to get some lol !!!!! Lets hope they survive and there is nothing nasty in there from the background !!!! I very much doubt it but you never know so the first fish in will be trial fish !!! Cheers everyone for supporting me through everything has been really appreciated !!! Thanks you everyone !!!! This thread is more or less come to an end give or take a few more updates and pictures / videos of the tank in a couple of month fully running So will clean this thread up when it is fully done with and repost it without all the talking lol !!!! i will also be posting up a leaching thread with all the info from my leaching process !!! With dates / water changes ect !!! ill also try and do a graph or chart to make dates clearer and easy to look back and see the progress !!! Thanks again for reading everyone ive enjoyed doing this

How well and how long did this background hold up?