Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Is that a date muma June?

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    i've got a lot going on here at home atm and daren't even think about planning anything for next summer yet!
    apart from the big b/day of course
    otherwise, i'd deffinately be up for you all comming back here for another pi** - up......sorry mean another get together, hehehe
    hun i would love nothing more to come up and see you and the others !!!! but i think before you even think about geting another ikf meet going on. you realy need to think about funding this ? last time we all crashed round you'r place and enjoyed nothing but the best hospitality and coffe tea and food all from you !!! if you ever get the time and space (now the family is geting bigger ) to have another meet ...well party realy at you'rs i would want it to be a ticket event .ie people pay a price for you'r trouble food and tea and coffe . but bring ther own drinks and home (as per last year)ie tent. if that was the rules then i would be the man with ticket no.1 xx
    hemps

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    empty tank

Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    hun i would love nothing more to come up and see you and the others !!!! but i think before you even think about geting another ikf meet going on. you realy need to think about funding this ? last time we all crashed round you'r place and enjoyed nothing but the best hospitality and coffe tea and food all from you !!! if you ever get the time and space (now the family is geting bigger ) to have another meet ...well party realy at you'rs i would want it to be a ticket event .ie people pay a price for you'r trouble food and tea and coffe . but bring ther own drinks and home (as per last year)ie tent. if that was the rules then i would be the man with ticket no.1 xx
    All i can say is that is was a pleasure having you all here, never met a nicer bunch of people
    the cost at the time was nothing, it was well worth it to have such a great time with you all
    many thanks for the kind words luv, much appreciated xxx

Would love to get down there and meet you all, one day........

look what u all missing/missed

i like the ideaya lets make it all honda ownersit would be more intrestingbut ub member meet is too big of a deallets work this out first and continue from there